We can't make the process any easier. We have streamlined our menu to offer you the best experience.
1. CONTACT US
Schedule a no-obligation consultation to come in and see the studio, meet us and start planning your dream session. We will go over any ideas you have for your session, why you want to have a session, what you want to achieve with your session, and talk about wardrobe options. We love to get to know our girls before the session. If you are from out-of-town or can't make it in for a consultation, we are happy to discuss all the details by phone.
call: 615-336-4256 email: email@example.com
2. SCHEDULE YOUR SHOOT
Sessions are scheduled Monday through Saturday, 9:00am and 1:30pm.
When scheduling please keep in mind:
- When a product is needed back by a specific date (for a birthday, anniversary, wedding etc.), please schedule your session at least four to six weeks ahead of that date. If you are planning on purchasing only digitals, we require at least a week's turnaround time from the date of the session to product-in-hand.
- If you are planning on doing a payment plan for your order and need your product back by a specific date, please note we do hold images until paid in full. Please plan accordingly. Payment plans are arranged on a per-client basis at booking or time of order and can be set for up to 12 months. You can also choose to start your payment plan months ahead of your session date.
- Fridays and Saturdays are always the first days to book out. If you need a Friday or Saturday, we suggest booking your session well in advance.
- After scheduling, please take a moment to read your welcome email. Your welcome email contains your session date and time, client agreement link, directions to the studio for which you are scheduled, where to park and helpful tips to prepare for your session.
For more tips on how to prepare for your session Click Here
3. SESSION DAY
This day is all about you. Get ready to feel and look fabulous and find your inner sexy!
- For the Dream Session your hair and makeup is included. Please come to the studio with no makeup on and dry, clean hair free of product and hot tools. You will spend an hour or so sipping on a mimosa with one of our very talented hair and makeup artists. She will talk to you about the makeup and hair style you would like for your session and start the pampering!
- For the Starter Session: If you have not added hair and makeup, you must arrive with your hair and makeup done and ready to shoot. There will be no time allotted for you to do your own hair and makeup at the studio.
- Wear loose, non-restrictive clothing such as a pair of yoga pants and a button down shirt. This is to avoid red lines caused by tight clothing. We do have comfortable robes for you to change into while you are in hair and makeup.
- Bring a couple of extra wardrobe choices along. We will spend the first 15-20 minutes after you arrive going through the wardrobe that you brought helping you choose the perfect wardrobe for your session.
- We will spend anywhere from 15 minutes up to two hours shooting depending on what session you have booked. We are with you every step of the way, directing and helping with posing. We will show you the poses and then help you get into them. We make sure every detail is perfect. We will do a lot of laughing and have a great time! Every client leaves saying,"That was not as scary as I thought it would be! That was so much fun and I can't wait to do my next shoot!"
4. IMAGE DEBUT AND ORDERING SESSION
Your images will be ready to be viewed within 7-10 days of your session. We will schedule an image debut with you after your session before you leave the studio. This is an event all itself. You will come back to the Studio to view all of your final edited images, choose your favorites and place your order. If you traveled in for your session and cannot make it back in for an Image Debut we will schedule a Skype Debut. If you must have an Online Gallery you will have 24 hours to view and choose your images. Please note that if you choose an online gallery, your images will be heavily watermarked. Order needs to be placed at the time of your Image Debut. We only hold the full session for two weeks after your Image Debut. All images not purchased are then deleted. We only archive your purchased images.
5. ALBUM DESIGN
If you have an album in your order, we will custom design it with you at your Image Debut if you have time. If you cannot make it back in for an Image Debut or choose a Skype Debut we will design your album for you. You will receive a proof of your album layout within one business day. You will be able to request changes to the album and/or approve each page up to two times. If you request changes to your album, we will make the changes and send you a new proof. No album goes out for production until you are 100% in love with the layout.
Turnaround time for albums once the order is placed for production is five days.
6. ORDER IS READY
We will let you know as soon as your order is ready. You can stop by the studio and pick it up or we will happily ship it to you for an additional fee.