It's More Than Just a Photo Shoot:
The Adore Girls' Guide to Mastering the Boudoir client Experience
February 8th, Las Vegas
The Adore Girls’ boudoir photography studio, which opened it’s doors in 2012, is the most successful boudoir studio in Nashville, TN - a city that is currently saturated with photographers who also specialize in this genre. At the time of this publishing, 2016 has been The Adore Girls’ most successful year to date, as they are on pace to gross $400,000 by the end of December.
So, what makes The Adore Girls so successful? What compels their average client to spend $2000-2500 on their images? Why are the majority of their new clients word-of-mouth referrals, and why do they consistently book repeat clients? The answer lies in The Adore Girls’ slogan: “It’s not just a photo shoot…it’s an experience.”
This class, taught by owner/photographer, Jamie Pfister, and her associate photographer, Courtney Bell, will teach you how to provide your boudoir clients with the same quality experience that has been turning their clientele into advocates for their studio for many years. Jamie and Courtney will share their techniques for generating interest in The Adore Girls’ brand and attracting new leads through social media and their website. You will learn how they are able to effectively communicate with each client - before, during and after the photo session - in order to transcend the client/photographer relationship and truly connect with each woman on a more intimate level. Through this class, you will come to understand how this ability to connect with potential and established clients truly is the key to financial success and increasing popularity for your own boudoir photography business.
Topics that will be discussed during this four-hour class include:
- Your Brand - Know who you are, why you shoot boudoir, and what type of experience you want to provide your clients.
- Your Website - The best and most effective ways to design your website, including layout, portfolio image selection, what type of information to provide (and how much), and a call to action for new leads.
- Social Media - How to effectively use Facebook and Instagram to generate and maintain interest in your studio, including the importance of having a private Facebook group for your studio in addition to your public page.
- Initial Contact - The importance of prompt response times and how to speak to your clients on the telephone (even if you hate it).
- Consultations - Why in-person consultations are so important for both you and your client, and what you should say to help persuade them to book.
- The Session - We will walk you through an Adore Girls’ boudoir session from beginning to end, discussing techniques we use to calm our client’s nerves, gain her trust, help her feel comfortable stepping out of her comfort zone, and, most importantly, to make sure she has FUN during her session! We will also discuss the importance of beginning each session with a set of headshots, when you should and should not show images to your client on the back of your camera, and how to help even the most awkward clients pose naturally.
- The Image Debut - How to harness your client’s “afterglow” feeling leading up to their Image Debut, the importance of a short turn-around time, and our tried-and-true most effective sales techniques.
- After the Session - The importance of good, personalized customer service, referral programs, and how to maintain a connection with your clients long after their session is done.
Class will be held February 8th in our hotel suite at the Aria.
Only 10 seats available.
Early bird registration $350 until December 31st. January 1st pricing will be $450.
We will also be offering 2 shoots while in Vegas. Scroll down to book your session.
Session in Vegas
We will be offering two shoots during our time in Vegas in our 1,000 square foot Aria Suite. Sessions can take place on February 7th or 9th.
Your session will include up to four outfits and all of your images fully edited and in a download gallery. $1500
Please email, call or fill out the form below to request your session!