When: June 11th - June 14th 2018
Where: Camp Timberlane (website)
Join 9 amazing speakers and 150 boudoir photographers for the boudoir industry event of the year.
Step 1: Register for Camp Do More
Step 2: Register for the classes you want to take.
CUT THE BULLSHIT
Run Your Business and Make Money.
Tuesday, June 12th 1:00 - 4:00
In 2016 alone, our studio grossed over $400,000.
From 2015 to 2016 we increased our gross by 62%, we raised our net profit from $46k to $157k, that is a 241% increase.
Why would we tell you that? We believe in complete transparency when we talk about business. The proof is in the numbers that you can reach your financial goals when you cut the bullshit and start running your business,
which is exactly what we did.
Topics that will be discussed include:
- The importance of analyzing your business to better understand it through reports, what they can tell you and how to implement the information to reach your financial goals.
- Our menu design and pricing method. Why it’s so simple, why it works, and how to sell it.
- Having a staff. How to know when are you ready, what positions you need, and how having a staff can boost your revenue.
- Every attendee will receive our Cut the Bullshit booklet with more information, formulas and worksheets.
- Become a member of our private, attendee only Cut the Bullshit Facebook Group for questions, follow ups and more.
We are all artists, but the minute you start charging for your work you must become a business person in order to be successful. Take risks. Embrace the fear.
Are you ready to start reaching your financial goals?
ONLY 2 SEATS LEFT!
PHOTOS IN MOTION
How to Create Beautiful Boudoir Videos
Wednesday, June 13th 1:00 - 4:00
Boudoir Videos for clients is becoming all the rage. Learn how to create beautiful videos for your clients to boost your revenue.
In the first part of this class, Courtney and Jamie will discuss how to switch from a photography mindset to a videography mindset during a boudoir session, including how to direct your client, how to shoot around and/or hide your client's "problem areas" while filming (remember, there's no Photoshop for video), and what equipment/techniques to use to capture visually interesting video clips.
The second part of the workshop will be dedicated to editing video. We'll discuss the importance of good song selection, how to piece together your video clips to compliment the music, and we'll show you a few editing "tricks" that add even more flair and style to your boudoir videos.
Only 9 seats available.